Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission released notification for the posts of laboratory technician. There is a total of 1000 positions available in various departments. The positions need to be filled on the district level and candidate needs to mention their choice of the district while filing up the application.
Start date of Application: 1st December 2021 (End date for registration: 21st December 2021)
End date of Application: 25th December 2021
The age limit is 21 to 32 years, Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules.
There will be no application fee.
- Must have passed the senior secondary examination from the recognized institution.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Government Medical College/ Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Registered in laboratory Technician Council
- Must have passed Odia language subject in middle school or equivalent to matriculation.
- Must be a citizen of India and have good Character
How to Apply?
- To apply candidate, need to go to following link: https://www.osssc.gov.in/Public/OSSSC/Default.aspx
- Here candidates need to do registration first by filling up details such as candidate name, date of birth, mobile number, and E-mail ID
- After registration candidate need to fill the application form.
- To fill application form candidates, need to mention all the personal details, education qualification details.
- Candidate also needs to keep the recent marks sheets to fill in the details.
- After submitting the application candidate needs to keep the details for further process.
25500-81100 pay matrix of Level-7, Cell-01 (Monthly remuneration will be 9500 INR)
The selection will be based on a written examination. The paper will be of 100 marks and the following section will be part of the written examination:
- Questions on medical laboratory technology subject: 60 Questions- 60 Marks
- Practical skills questions: 25 Questions-25 Marks
- HSC Standard arithmetic: 10 Questions- 10 Marks
- English: 5 Questions- 5 Marks
Minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman/Sports candidates will be 30% and for others is 35%.
A merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the examination and marks attained in work experience.
The final result will be published on the official website.
Documents to be uploaded
- Laboratory Technician Council certificate
- Disability certification
- HSC certificate
- Certificate of Odia language passing certificate
- Work experience certificate
- Educational certificate
- Sports person certificate
|More Orissa Jobs||Odisha Gov Job|
|Also Check||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|How to Apply Step by Step||Click Here|