What is OTPR?
Want to meet the numerous job opportunities to make your dream career? But lacking the Registration knowledge? If so, here we are with a detailed process of One Time Profile Registration, also termed as OTPR.
Implemented by the Andhra Pradesh Government, OTPR is a registration process that is a golden opportunity for young candidates looking for career opportunities in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Through the APPSC OTPR process, the eligible candidates in Andhra Pradesh can easily register their names on the official website, www.psc.ap.gov.in. As the term OTPR indicates, the registration process is carried out only once in which the applicant has to complete all the processes and formalities after which he can apply for any job opportunity. The candidates can apply for any job opportunity as per their education qualification.
Once the online registration is complete, the candidates would receive notifications regarding various APPSC job vacancies.
Full Form of OTPR: One Time Profile Registration
Why OTPR is Important?
Through the APPSC OTPR, the state government organization operates various operations that help the unemployed looking for different posts in government jobs. Every year, Andhra Pradesh announces government job opportunities for various posts and notifications with the help of the official APPSC website.
And thousands of candidates apply for the post online by registering on the APPSC website with the OTPR process. The candidates provide essential details at the time of registration including their education qualification and required documents which further help them in getting the desired post.
Henceforth, with the help of the one-time registration process, the candidates can easily look for government jobs, saving them from the hectic form filling and application process.
APPSC OTPR Registration
For registering with the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, the candidates need to follow some easy steps prior to the last date. The candidates need to carry out the OTPR process and submit essential details like their education qualification, registration process, eligibility criteria, documents to be submitted, etc. Here is a brief overview of successful registration.
OTPR New Registration (For First Time)
- The candidates willing to register for the first time need to visit the official website for online registration is www.psc.ap.gov.in and go through the guidelines provided on the website
- Select the option “Direct Recruitment” on the page and click on the continue tab
- Click on the option “New Registration” if you are registering for the first time
- Fill the APPSC OTR form with the correct details
- On submission of the form, you shall receive an OTP or One Time Password on the registered mobile number as well as on the registered email id for the verification process
- Once the verification is complete successfully, a permanent Reference ID is provided which is essential for the entire application process
On receiving the Reference ID, the entire process of registration is over. The candidates would now receive notifications on various APPSC jobs on their mobile number and email id.
Information to be submitted by the applicant
Aadhar Card Details to be given
- Name as mentioned on the Aadhar Card
- Aadhar card number
- Name of the candidate as mentioned on the SSC Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Community and Religion
- Permanent Address and Correspondence Address
- Identification Marks
- Name of the Father and Mother
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Name of the School and District
- Details of 10th Standard or SSC like Hall ticket number, Board name, Percentage or Grade, Passing Month and Year
- 10+2 Standard details like name of the College, Board of Passing, Hall ticket number, Intermediate group, District and State, and Percentage
- For the candidates qualified with Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation, M.Phil. or Ph.D. degrees, details like District, College Name, Board of Passing, Date and Month of Passing, Branch, Hall ticket number, and Percentage or Grade
For Modifying Registration
If in any case, the candidate has submitted the wrong information, it is easy for him/her to modify the details submitted at the time of registration. Here are the steps for modification:
- Visit the official website and click on the “Modify Registration” link
- Applicants who have submitted the wrong mobile number or email addresses can edit their numbers or email addresses as they wouldn’t receive any notifications
- The candidates would then receive a Reference ID connected to their correct Mobile number or Email address
The candidates can also update their educational details or any other essential details in the future through this link.
APPSC OTPR Registration Confirmation
Once the candidates have registered with the service commission, the next step is to confirm permanent registration. For confirming the registration, the applicants need to provide their Reference ID, email Code, and Mobile Code and click on the submit tab. After the process of confirmation is over, the applicant is finally registered successfully.
How to recover APPSC OTPR ID?
Lost your APPSC OTPR ID? Not to worry! In such circumstances, the candidates can easily recover the APPSC OTPR ID through the website. Here is the recovery process.
- Visit the official portal www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the option “Recover OTPR” on the main menu
- Provide required details such as District, Date of Birth, Name, and mobile number
- Click on the “Search” button
Once you give a click, the APPSC OTPR Confirmation is received on the registered Email address through a link. The candidate can easily save this link for further queries.
|OTPR Login||Click Here|
|OTPR Registration||Click Here|
|Modify OTPR ID||Click Here|
|Forgot OTPR ID||Click Here|
Hope this piece of information proves to be a helping hand for the job seekers in Andhra Pradesh looking for a successful APPSC OTPR registration.