Applications has started for the eligible girl’s candidates who are married/ widow/divorced, who should be the resident of the municipality, Panihati, North 24 Parganas, Kolkata to fill up the vacancies for the post of Honorary Health Workers (HHW) for the total number of 170 vacancies.
Every HHW are to be engaged on a contract for 1 year and according to the work satisfaction they will be eligible for obtaining approval for an extension from UD and MA department.
|Application For the Recruitment of Entomologist under SUDA for Engagement of different ULBs New
- Date of application form release – 20th September 2021.
- The Last date of submission of application – 26th October 2021 till 5:00 pm.
After that any form won’t be entertained in any condition.
- Candidate must be 30 to 40 years old as on 1st January 2021.
- For SC/ST/OBC(A)/OBC(B) category age limit is 22 years.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC (A & B) Candidates aged between 22 to 40 years can apply for positions.
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification
Education qualification should be Minimum Secondary examination (or equivalent examination), candidates having higher are also eligible. But the selection will be done based on the Madhyamik exam.
For the constant, candidates are to submit an attested copy of age proof (secondary examination admit card) for the proof of residence (Aadhar card/Ration card/voter id) and mark sheet of Madhyamik examination as applicable proof of SC/ST/OBC (a/b) candidates as per the certificate issued by the subdivision office/DWO, Kolkata.
Candidates should mention their spouse’s name in case of married candidates (marriage certificate/Aadhar card/voter id/ ration card) and death certificate if in the case of widow and ‘order of honorable court order for divorce’, if in case of divorce.
Candidates should have experience rendering social service.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for the positions by following the link: www.panihatimunicipality.in
- You have to open the official website of Panihati by using the above link.
- Now on the home page search and click on the recruitment notice link.
- Then you will be taken to another page.
- There, you can find an application form for the recruitment of Entomologists under SUDA for the engagement of different ULBs.
- Now click on the download button to view the official notification.
- Download application form attached to notification, if eligible.
- Now fill the form and send it to the address specified in the below section of that page.
- And also submit the application form physically at the municipal office within working days at Dropbox.
- After that, the eligible candidates will receive a notification for interview based on vacancy ratio and marks attained in secondary examination
- Marks obtained in the secondary examination weightage is 90%
- Interview score (10% weightage).
- Then a final merit list will be prepared on the basis secured interview marks and of the marks obtained in secondary examination together.
Panihati Municipality HHW Salary
In general, an honorary health worker is rewarded with a salary of Rs. 4,500 every month.