Pawan Hand limited is a government organization. The organization has recently released a notification for the recruitment of technical trainees. The organization is looking for young energetic candidates to fill in the positions. Interesting candidates can fill the application form till 30th September 2021.
Number of Vacancies
- Candidates those poses diploma in Aeronautical / Mechanical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication Electricals / Instrumentation are eligible for the positions (Duration must be three years and from a recognized institution)
- One year of experience is required in the maintenance of Transport Aircraft or helicopters.
- Qualifications such as AME Course (DGCA recognized institute) and B1.3 or B2 category Aircraft Engineering Maintenance Course (DGCA recognized institute) are also eligible to apply for the mentioned post.
25 years as of 1st October 2021 (Age relaxation is provided to SC, ST, and OBC candidates as per the govt of India directives)
Monthly stipend of 16500 INR
How to apply
- To apply for the position’s candidates, have to go to the link https://www.pawanhans.co.in/english/career.aspx
- Click on the application form to download the form.
- Fill the application form and affix a recent photograph, and attached relevant document with the form.
- Make a demand draft of 118 INR in favor of Pawan Hans Ltd. payable at Mumbai
- Send the form, demand draft, and other documents on the address given below:
Dy. General Manager (HR&A)
Pawan Hans Ltd., Juhu Aerodrome,
S.V. Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai- 400 056
- Candidates must send the application and documents in an envelope inscribing “Application for the post of Trainee Technician” to the address on or before 30th September 2021.
- Application received later will not be accepted
- Selected candidates have to go for one-year training.
- After completion of training candidate will be appointed as Jr. Technician Level I for the period of three years based on their service bond
- Candidates can be posted anywhere in India as per the organization requirement
- Applications that are incomplete, ineligible, or not with the relevant documents will be rejected without intimation
- In case of a large number of applications shortlisting will be done based on the marks attained in the relevant qualification