Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. released notification for the engagement of Diploma trade apprenticeship under the apprentice Act. Candidates who will complete the required education within two years of closing the application are eligible to apply under this apprenticeship recruitment.
Candidates who are waiting for the final result are not eligible for the apprenticeship. Candidates who have already gone through an apprentice are also not eligible. Candidates who have experience of more than 1 year are also not eligible for the apprenticeship. There are 6 positions to fill and the duration of training will be 1 year.
Full Form of POSOCO: Power System Operation Corporation Ltd
Start date of Application: 1st December 2021
End date of Application: 31st December 2021
The age limit is 18 to 28 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulations.
- Candidate must have completed diploma in Electrical.
How to Apply?
- Firstly, candidates need to register themselves by following the link given in the table below.
- After registration candidate need to go to the career page and click on the engagement of apprenticeship.
- Then-candidate needs to click on Engagement of Diploma Trade apprentice in the National Load Dispatch Centre (NLDC) and fill the application form.
- Application received after the last date will not be considered.
- Candidate needs to submit all the relevant documents. In case of a lack of documents, the candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates need to keep their email ID and mobile number to use in future to access the application.
12000 INR per month
The candidate will be selected based on the marks obtained in the diploma of engineering, interview, and document verification. If two candidates will secure the same marks then a higher age candidate will be selected for the position.
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|POSOCO Apply Link||Click Here|
|POSOCO Login||Click Here|