The Punjab Public Service Commission released notification to fill the posts of Veterinary Officer. There will be a total of 353 positions in the department of animal husbandry, dairy development, and fisheries of the government of Punjab.
To register to apply for the post: 10th December 2021
To deposit application fee: 20th December 2021
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 37 years
As of 1st January 2021
Age relaxation will be given as per the below-mentioned table:
Punjab Government employee: 45 years age limit
SC/ST: 42 years
Ex-serviceman: Should be allowed to deduct the period of service
Widow/Divorced- 42 Years
PWD: 47 years age limit
General Candidate: 1500 INR
SC/ST: 750 INR
Ex-serviceman- 500 INR
EWS/PWD/LDESM: 500 INR
- Should have a bachelor degree in Veterinary Science and Animal husbandry from any reputed organization
- Should be registered with thePunjab Veterinary Council
- Must have Punjabi in Matric
How to Apply?
- To apply for the post candidate, need to go to the following link: www.ppsc.gov.in and click on Open Advertisement link in the right sidebar. Here candidate can click on apply button given near the advertisement number 202143.
- The link will redirect the candidate to the next page and at the bottom of the page, click on Apply Online link.
- Here candidate need to fill the mentioned details and submit the application
- Candidate also have to upload the photo and signature as per given instructions
- Then candidate need to download the bank challan to submit the application fee
- Candidate can go to any SBI branch to pay the application fee
- Lastly candidate need to take print of application form
Initial pay will be 47600 INR for 3 years without any allowances.
Selection will be based on the following process:
- Written examination
There will be 120 questions in the written examination which will be 480 marks and the interview will be 60 marks. Total marks will be 540. The examination will be conducted in April 2022. The date will be finalized later on and intimated via an online platform. The paper pattern is mentioned below:
- Subject questions: 100 MCA- 400 marks
- Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Mental ability MCQ: 20 Questions- 80 Marks
There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer and the duration of the test will be 2 hours. Candidates who have scored 45% marks-General Candidate, 40%-SC/ST in the written will be shortlisted for the interview.
Document required Self Attested
- Date of Birth Proof
- Punjabi language proof
- Relevant Degree and DMC certificate
- Reserve category proof
- Experience certificates
- Age relaxation claim documents
- Proof pf government employee
- Copy of Bank Challan
- Fee concession certificate
|More Jobs||Government Jobs|