Railway Recruitment Cell : Apprentices Engagement (3093)-2021
Northern Railway recruitment cell is invited online application for 3093 apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 for imparting training at various Divisions / Units / Workshops from 20.09.2021.
For further details please refer to the following sections.
Online Application opening date at 1200 Hrs. on 20.09.2021
Online Application closing date at 1200 Hrs. on 20.10.2021
Tentative Date of display of Merit 09.11.2021
- Candidate must have passed the SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination/ 10+2 examination system with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized Board.
- Candidate must have passed ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by GOI.
- Above-prescribed qualification should have already passed on or before 14.09.2021
- Applicants whose SSC/10th /Matriculation and ITI results are awaited as of 14.09.2021 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be between 15 years to 24 years of age.
- Upper age relaxation 05 years -SC/ST and 03 years – OBC can be availed on the production of caste certificate on Central Government format for SC/ST and caste certificate & NON-CREAMY Layer Certificate valid for the current year 2021-22 in Central Government format issued on or after 01/04/2021 for OBC.
- Upper age relaxation of 10 years for Persons with a disability can be availed on the production of PH/PWD certificate by the competent authority.
- Upper age limit relaxation of 10 years for Ex-servicemen on the production of discharge certificate can be availed.
- Only through ONLINE mode RS 100(NON- REFUNDABLE)
- NO FEES for SC/ST/PWBD/WOMEN Candidate.
- E-receipt with the date entered generated, printed, and retained by the candidate.
- NO Written test. Only screening and scrutiny of the application.
- Selection is on basis of MERIT of the average of percentage marks in both SSC/10TH/Matriculation and ITI.
- CGPA/Grade obtained will be converted to actual marks (midpoint of the range of grades) treating each subject out of 100 marks.
- Tiebreaker sequence is Older Age > Matriculation Exam cleared earlier.
- Any discrepancy in Marks at the time of document verification will result in rejection of the applicant’s candidature.
- The final merit list of the candidates is listed cluster, trade wise and community-wise based on the number of slots in descending order of percentage of marks.
- For further detailed information please refer to the complete Annexure details www.rrcnr.org
Eligibility of physical fitness will be verified at the time of document verification by the production of a signed medical certificate by GAZ (Govt. authorized doctor-Assistant Surgeon) in the prescribed format as per Apprentice Act 1961 and Apprentice Rules 1992. For PwBD criteria, LD/VI/HI/MD is elaborated on the website www.rrcnr.org.
How To Apply
- Candidates can apply online via the link “Engagement of Act Apprentice”
- Candidate registration-details /information, login-id and password generation
- Candidate dashboard to fill the form, upload documents (Educational, caste, PWD, etc), Photographs, Signature and Thumb impressions in jpg format of size 10 to 50 kb and payment of the online fee.
- On Completion take printouts for record and apply with careful selection for trade and available training slots.
|Last Date to Apply||20-10-201|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Notification Link||Click Here|