Rail Land Development Authority released a notification for filling up the posts of Assistant project engineer in Civil engineering. The candidate needs to have a valid Gate score and candidates will be selected on a contractual basis for 3 years. The period can be extended as per the performance and requirement of the project.
There is a total of 45 positions that need to be filled through this recruitment drive.
The tentative station for the posts is given below:
End date of Application: 23rd December 2021
The minimum age limit is 21 years and the Maximum is 28 years as of 23rd December 2021
- BE/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% or more from a recognized university.
- Candidate should have a valid Gate score
- Candidates with ME/MTech and valid Gate score are also eligible for the posts.
- Candidate must be medically fit. No relaxation will be given in medical.
How to Apply?
- To apply for the post’s candidate, need to download the application form from the link given in the table below.
- Candidate needs to fill the form in own handwriting and make a PDF file with all the relevant documents, Gate score, educational certificate, photo, and signature.
- Candidate needs to send the PDF to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- PDF must not be password protected
- Document and application form must be kept for the further process.
Basic: Rs.35000 + Perks: Rs. 14000 @ 40% of B.P. + PF: Rs. 4900 + Mobile call charges: Rs. 700 Total Rs. 54600/-
Candidate need to execute a surety bond of 50000 INR after selection
The selected candidate will be eligible for Health Insurance of up to INR 5,00,000 and Life Insurance Cover of up to Rs.25,00,000 INR under any of the Term/ Health Insurance Policies of LIC. The candidate will be allowed to choose any insurance agency with an annual premium of 15000 INR.
Selection will be based on the GATE percentile for Civil engineering. If the Gate percentile would be the same selection will be based on the age of the students.
After selection candidate will undergo training for 3 years to 6 months and the monthly stipend for the same will be 10000 INR. During the training period, no allowance will be given to the candidates.
For additional terms and conditions, candidate can follow below-mentioned link: https://rlda.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/Vacancy_RLDA_Contract_02.pdf
|Download and Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Check More Jobs||Railway Jobs|