The RRC or Railway Recruitment Cell of the WR or Western Railway is hiring so that it can fill all the 3612 posts with qualified and eligible candidates of apprentices for training in the correspondence Trades under the rightful Apprentice Act of 1961 at multiple divisions. The initiation of the registration process will be at rrc-wr.com. The trades in which the employment is offered in the posts are Carpenter, Turner, Fitter, Mechanic, Machinist, and more.
Start date of Application: 28th May 2022
End Date of Application: 27th June 2022
To apply for this Railway Recruitment, the candidate must be between 15 to 24 years of age.
The application fee is Rs. 100 whereas no amount is charged for females and applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD.
The following are the eligibility criteria that the candidate needs to meet to apply for the post:
- Candidate must be a matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system having at least 50%
- The age of the candidate must be between 15 to 24 years old
- The ITI certificate of the candidate must be affiliated with NCVT/SCVT
How to Apply?
To apply for the post, the candidate must fill in all the asked information and upload the respective documents. They must do all this by visiting the official website which is rrc-wr.com. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Pay a visit to the official website that is rrc-wr.com
- Tap on ‘click here to apply online which will appear on the home page. It will be displayed under the Apprentice Notification No. RRC/WR/01/2022
- Register or log in to apply.
- Follow up by filling in the application form
- Finish off by paying the fee and finally submitting the fee
Download and take a printout of the form just in case for future reference
The pay scale of the RRC Western Railway Apprentice will be Rs. 64, 200 to Rs. 2,42,200 on an annual basis.
The selection process of the rightful and deserving candidates for training will be completely based upon the Apprentice Act, 1961. Thus, it will be based on the merit list which will be curated by figuring out the percentage of marks that the Applicants obtained both in the case of Matriculation with the minimum marks of 50% and the correspondence ITI examination so that equal weightage is given to both.
Thus, after the candidates have been selected for the post, they must undergo a brief training period of one year where they will be paid Stipend at a fixed rate as per the rules established by the government.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus
|Last Date||27th June 2022|
|Latest Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Related Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|