RTPS is the platform to offer government services to the public in a specific period. The platform is made to offer multiple services to citizens of the regions in a convenient manner. All the services offered through the e-service platform follow a transparent process system. People can apply for the services and also track their status online.
Citizens do not need to go to the service center. All can easily avail of the services from the comfort of their homes. There are several departments associated with the e-portal direct services are being offered by each department. The platform is designed in such a manner that users can use it easily without any hassle.
RTPS Full Form : Right to Public Service
RTPS Online Apply
To apply for the RTPS Online services user have to register first. To register user, have to follow further instructions:
- Go to this RTPS 1 link. Click on the register yourself button
- When the user clicks on the button one pop-up window will appear. Users need to fill in the details and enter a captcha to complete the registration process.
- After filling in all the details click on the ok button to register itself.
After registration user can apply for services.
To apply for the services user, need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to website https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on the services given on the left side of the homepage and select the service you want to apply for
- Fill the application form and upload a scanned copy of the photo and other documents as per instructions.
- Pay for service if required.
- Check the information carefully and submit the application
RTPS Bihar Application Status
- The status of the application will be sent on the mobile phone through the message
- To check the application status one can also track application from the official website.
RTPS offer number of services through the various department mentioned below:
- General administration services
- Labor Resource Department
- Home Department
- Planning and development department
- Transport department
- Revenue and land reform department
Each department offers multiple services. Candidates can apply for the service by clicking on it and filling the relevant application form.
Important Services under General Administration services
- Issuance of residential certificate: There are three level services is available under this tab revenue officer level, subdivision level, and district magistrate level. To apply for service the candidate has to go to click the relevant link and fill the application form.
- Issuance of Income certificate: The user can also apply for an income certificate from the portal. For that, they simply need to go to the general administration services and click on the income certificate. Similar to the residential certificate it also has three levels officer level, subdivision level, and district magistrate level. Users can apply for anyone as per the requirement.
- Issuance of Caste certificate: The link can be used to get the caste certificate. Users don’t have to go to the service center office to submit the form. All can be done online with the help of the issuance caste certificate link under general administration services. Services are offers under three levels named as officer level, subdivision level, and district magistrate level.
If any user faces any issue in the application they can contact panchayat, subdivision, district division, Block cum circle, district IT manager, Service Plus Team of NIC Bihar through DIO, and many more as per their convenience.
There is also a user manual and usage instructions are given to direct the user. Users can follow them to fill the application form and apply for the services they desire.
|Initiative By||Bihar Government|
|Check Application Status||http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps/ApplicationStatus.aspx|
|RTPS 2 Official Website||https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/|
|RTPS1 Login||Click Here|
|Latest Job Details||Bihar Govt Job|
|Check Application Status||Click Here|
|Verify Certification||Click Here|