Applications are invited by Sainik School, Bhubaneswar for various posts for the year 2021 from candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The candidates willing to apply for the various posts need to visit the online portal of Sainik School. The school also welcomes offline applications from eligible candidates for filling 10 vacancies.
The offline applications begin from 16th October 2021
The last date of submission of the offline form is 5th November 2021
Here are the age limits as per the post. For the candidates applying for the post of Art Master, the age limit is from 21 to 35 years, for the Ward Boys, part-time medical officer, horse riding instructor, brand master, and lower division clerk is 18 to 50 years.
The candidates from reserved categories like PWD, ST, SC, and women are liable for upper age limit relaxation according to the government rules.
- The candidates who want to apply for the various posts at Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 should have cleared 10th class, graduation, or any other equivalent certificate from any recognized board, university, or institution.
- Apart from this, the candidates applying for the post of Masters of Art need to hold the Master’s degree or 12th pass certificate with 5 to 7 years’ diploma in Fine arts, drawing, or painting.
- The ward boy should be 10th class pass and know how to communicate in English. The part-time medical officer should have an MBBS degree. The Horse-riding instructor should be a 12th class pass with experience as an instructor. The bandmaster should have completed the drum major, band major, or the bandmaster course.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates who are willing to apply for the vacancies at the Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 firstly need to carefully go through the notifications on the website. Here is how you can apply for the posts.
- Visit the official portal of Sainik School that is www.sainikschoolbhubaneswar.org
- Click on apply online or New Registration
- Download the application form from the website
- Fill the form and send it to the school with the necessary documents
The candidates need to send the form and other essential documents to The Principal, Sainik School, Bhubaneswar, Post-Sainik School, District Khurda, Odisha-751005.
The candidates have to pay an, application fee of Rs.400 for the general candidates, and for the ST and SC candidates, the application fee is Rs.250. The fees are to be paid through a demand draft in the favour of The Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar.
The salary for the art master is Rs.35000, for the Ward boy is Rs.20000, for the Part-time medical officer is Rs.40000, for the horse-riding instructor is Rs.16000, for the bandmaster is Rs.20000, and for the lower division clerk is Rs.63200.