State bank of India released notification for circle based officers. There is a total of 1100 regular vacancies and 126 backlog vacancies. The vacancies are provisional and can be changed as per the need of the bank.
CBO Full Form: Circle Based Officer
Start date of Application: 9th December 2021
End date of Application: 29th December 2021
Last date for taking print out: 13th January 2022
The age limit is 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the below-mentioned table:
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
PWD-SC/ST: 15 years
PWD-OBC: 13 years
PWD- Gen/EWS: 10 years
Ex-serviceman: 5 years
General Candidate: 750 INR
- Candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience from any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ regional rural bank.
How to Apply?
To apply for the position candidates, need to have a valid E-Mail ID. All the information such as admit card, interview letter, call letter will be shared on the E-Mail ID. Here are the steps to follow to apply for the mentioned posts:
- Firstly, the candidate needs to register himself on the link provided here: https://bank.sbi/web/careers
- Candidate need to fill the application form and upload the photograph and signature
- If the candidate will not upload a photograph and signature then its candidature will not be accepted
- After filling the application form candidate needs to keep the registration number and password for further use.
- Editing in the saved applications are allowed three times
- Lastly, the candidate needs to pay the fee with the help of Debit/Credit/Net banking, etc.
Basic pay is 36,000 INR
Selection will be based on the written examination, screening, and interview. The written examination will consist of the below-mentioned sections:
- English Language: 30 questions- 30 Marks – 30 minutes
- Banking Knowledge: 40 Questions- 40 Marks- 40 Minutes
- General Awareness: 30 questions- 30 Marks – 30 minutes
- Computer Aptitude: 20 questions- 20 Marks – 20 minutes
There are also 30 minutes descriptive tests which will consist of essay and letter writing.
After that, there will be a screening and interview round. The interview will be of 50 marks and the candidate need to score a minimum qualifying score. The final selection will be based on the written examination and interview separately.
Joining and Training
Selected candidates will join as Circle Based Officers and will be on probation for 6 months. After judging the suitability confirmation will be given. The candidate will join as Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|