State bank of India recently released the notification to fill the post of probation officers. Eligible candidate needs to check the notification carefully before applying for the post. The selected candidate can be posted anywhere in India.
The recruitment process will have three phases. The candidate who will shortlist in the first phase will appear in the second and who will clear 2nd phase will go in III phases. There is a total of 2000 posts for probation officers out of which 810 is reserved for general candidates, 300 for SC, 150 for ST, 540 for OBC, 200 for WES, and 20 for PWD.
Start Date of Application: 5th October 2021
End Date of Application: 25th October 2021
Last date to print application: 9th November 2021
Online fee payment dates: 5th October 2021 to 25th October 2021
Preliminary Examination: November/December 2021
Declaration of prelims result: December 2021
Main Examination: December 2021
Result of the Main examination: January 2021
Call later and Interview: February/March 2022
The age limit is 21 years to 30 years as of 1st April 2021
Relaxation will be given to the SC/ST-5 years, OBC- 3 years, PWD- SC/ST-15 years, OBC- 13 years, PWD-Gen/EWS- 10 years, Ex-servicemen- 5 years
General /OBC/EWS Candidate: 750 INR
- Candidate must have completed graduation from any recognized university
- Final year students can also apply for the posts
- Candidates with integral dual degrees must make sure their date of passing is before 31st December 2021
SBI PO Apply Online
To apply for the candidate of the post, need to follow below-mentioned steps:
- The candidate needs to follow the link: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposasep21/ to register himself
- After registration, candidate need to fill the application fee form
- Before submission of payment, candidate need to fill the form and upload a photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression
- Once the candidate fills the application, he must check it carefully before submitting it.
- After checking the application candidate need to fill the application fee with the help of credit/debit/net banking
- The candidate can keep the printout of the application form for future use.
SBI PO Salary (Pay Scale)
Basic pay is 41,960
Scale is 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
Selection will be based on the three phases:
Phase-I Preliminary Examination
Phase-II Main Examination (Objective type test +Descriptive test)
Phase-I Preliminary Examination
- English Language: 30 Questions
- Reasoning- 35 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Questions
1 hour will be given to competing for 100 questions. There will not be any sectional cutoff and candidates need to score aggregate marks in Pre-examination.
Phase-II Main Examination (objective type)
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude-45 Questions
- Data Analysis and Interpretation-35 Questions
- English Language-35 Questions
- General/Banking Awareness- 40 Questions
Descriptive Test: The duration of the descriptive test will be 30 minutes. The test will consist of letter writing and an essay.
The merit list will be based on the aggregate marks and there will not be any sectional cut-off. There will be negative marking for the wrong answer. ¼ marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Interview/ Interview+ Group Discussion- 50 marks
Candidates need to secure minimum passing marks to clear this phase. Phase three will be the final phase for the selection. Candidate those qualify Phase-II and Phase III separately will be considered for the final merit list. The preliminary examination will not be considered for final selection.
Number of Chances
General/EWS: 4 years
General/EWS-PWD: 7 years
OBC/ OBC-PWD: 7 years
SC/ST/ SC/ST-PWD: No restriction
|SBI PO Notification||Click Here|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs, Government Jobs|
|SBI PO Apply Online||Click Here|
|SBI PO Login||Click Here|