South Central Railway has announced vacancies for various posts through the Act Apprentice. The candidates would also receive training as per the Apprentice Rules 1962 and the Apprentice Act 1961. Candidates interested can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from the official portal of South-Central Railway that is www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in for filling up 4103 posts.
Start Date of Application: 04-10-2021 at 17:00 Hrs.
End Date of Application: 03-11-2021 at 23:59 Hrs.
Age Criteria: (as on 04-10-2021)
Minimum age: 15 years
Maximum age: 24 years
Upper age relaxation is valid by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates. Other reservation will also be given as per govt. rules and regulations.
100 INR fee will be taken from the candidate It can be paid online through net banking, SBI Debit card and other debit card/credit cards and SBI UPI.
- The age of the candidates should be above 15 years and below 24 years
- Upper age relaxation is available for the reserved category candidates
- The candidates have to clear the 10th class examination or any 10+2 examination system with at least 50 percent marks from recognized board
- The candidates must hold the ITI Certificate from institutes recognized by SCVT and NCVT in trade
How to Apply
The candidates eligible and interested need to visit the online portal of South Central Railway. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Visit the official website of SCR or RRC www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the link “ONLINE ACT APPRENTICE APPLICATION”
- The next page is the instruction page. After going through the instructions, the candidate needs to download the notification and click for Registration
- Enter a valid mobile number and email address. Create a strong password for future logins
- On submitting the details, the candidate would receive OTP on the registered mobile number and email address
- On entering the OTP, the candidate would be driven to the Application page
- Enter details like Name, name of the community, Date of Birth, Father’s name, Education qualifications, and technical qualifications
- Upload scanned documents in PDF, PNG, or JPG format with 2MB size including the SSC mark sheet, semester-wise marks memo or ITI consolidated marks memo, Community certificate or income certificate, disability certificate if any, discharge certificate, and service certificate
- Along with the documents, the candidate needs to upload his/her signature and passport size photo
- Click on the tab “Preview” before submitting the application form
- Once checked, click on “Submit” button for submitting the form
No written test or viva would be taken. Candidate will be shortlisted based on the shared information.