Small Industries Development Bank of India released a notification to fill the posts of Assistant Manager. There is a total of 100 positions. Details of the reservation and number of seats are mentioned below:
Start date of Application: 4th March 2022
End date of Application: 24th March 2022
Eligibility Cut of Date: 4th March 2022
Date of Online Examination: 16th April 2022
The tentative schedule of the Interview: May 2022
The age limit for the posts is 21 years to 28 years as of the cut date. Also, candidates will be given age relaxation in the upper age limit as per the below-mentioned table:
SC/ST/PWD: 175 INR
Other Candidates: 1100 INR
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Engineering OR Master’s degree in any discipline/Ph.D. from a recognized university
- Candidate must have secured 60% marks, 55% for SC/ST
- Must be a citizen of India
How to Apply?
- To apply for positions candidate, need to go to the following website: www.sidbi.in
- Here candidates need to register first.
- After registration, the candidate needs to fill out the application fee form
- Before submission of payment, the candidate needs to fill out the form and upload a photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression
- Once the candidate fills the application, he must check it carefully before submitting it.
- After checking the application candidate need to fill the application fee with the help of credit/debit/net banking
- Finally, candidate can keep the printout of the application form for future use.
28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 -EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years)
70,000/ – approx.
Selection is based on the written test and personal interview. The written test consists of two parts objective type test and a descriptive test. The written test will be of 120 minutes + 60 minutes for the descriptive test. There will be 160 questions in objective type paper and 3 questions in descriptive test.
Furthermore, the maximum mark given for the test is 250. 200 marks will be given for the objective test and 50 marks for the descriptive test. Along with this, there will also negative marking of ¼ marks in objective type written test. To qualify the test candidate, need to clear both objective type and descriptive test. Shortlist will be made based on the marks obtained in both tests.
Examination pattern and syllabus
Written Objective test- 200 Marks
- English Language: 30 questions-30 Marks
- General Awareness: 50 Questions- 50 Marks
- Reasoning Aptitude: 40 Questions- 60 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 40 Questions- 60 Marks
Descriptive test- 50 Marks
Two essays on financial/ Economics/Social Issues- 20 marks each
One business letter: 10 Marks
|Last Date||24th March 2022|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|