South Eastern Railway inviting applications for the post of apprenticeship in various departments. The application can be submitted online only. There will be a total of 1785 training slots available.
Training slots information is given below:
- Kharagpur Workshop – 360 Posts
- Signal and Telecom (Workshop) – 87 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop – 120 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engineering – 28 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 121 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed – 50 Posts
- Senior Dee (G) – 90 Posts
- TRD Depot/Electrical – 40 Posts
- EMU Shed/Electrical- 40 Posts
- Engineering Workshop – 100 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop – 7 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 30 Posts
- Senior DEE (G) – 30 Posts
- TRD Depot/Electrical- 10 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engg – 10 Posts
- Senior DEE (G)- 30 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot- 30 Posts
- Carriage &Wogon Depot- 65 Posts
- TRD Depot/Electrical – 30 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engg- 24 Posts
- Electric Loco shed – 36 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed – 50 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed – 52 Posts
- Flash Butt Welding Plant – 25 Posts
- Senior DEE (G) – 93 Posts
- Electronic Traction Depot – 30 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 65 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engineering – 26 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed – 72 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed- 33 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed – 31 Posts
Start date of Application: 15th November 2021
End date of Application: 14th December 2021
The minimum age should be 15 years and the maximum should be 24 years as of 1st January 2022. Relaxation in the age will be given as per below-mentioned table:
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
PWD: 10 years
Ex-serviceman- 10 years
General Candidates: 100 INR non-refundable fee
SC/ST/PWD/Women: Exempted from fee
Fee can be submitted usingCredit Card/ Debit Card, and Internet Banking.
Candidate must have completed 10th from a recognized institution with 50% marks
ITI pass certificate granted by NCVT
Candidate must be medically fit for the job.
How to Apply?
To apply for the position’s candidate, need to go to the link given in the table below.
Here candidates need to do registration first by clicking on the new registration button given below on the page.
After clicking the button candidate will reach a new page where the candidate needs to select a unit and trade to continue to apply.
After this candidate will reach to next page where he will be asked if he is physically disabled or not.
Furthermore, the candidate will see a complete application form.
Here candidate need to read each detail and fill the form carefully
After filling the application form candidate need to click on the click to continue button
Candidate also needs to upload the picture and signature and other relevant documents.
Lastly candidate needs to pay the application fee and take the printout of the application form for further use.
Mandatory fields to fill
Unit name, Trade Name, Sub Unit Name, Disability information, Name of mother and father, Date of birth, Gender, Community, Aadhar number, Religion, Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, Education details, Address for communication
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|More Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|