Sports authority of India (SAI) has recently started the recruitment process for the massage therapist post with the whooping 104 vacancies. SAI was established in 1982 for the development of sports in India.
SAI has over 56 training centers all over India where they work on some hard-working teenagers to create future sports persons.
The job profile will be of a massage therapist where an employee needs to perform suitable sports massage as per the requirement. He/she has to study an athlete’s clinical and physical history to massage accordingly. In some cases, massage therapists also work in the field with athletes.
The opening date for submitting the application through email is 15th July 2022 and closing date for the same is 6th August 2022.
The candidate must have passed his/her class 10th from a recognized board with a certificate course in massage therapy or equivalent.
Applicant age should not exceed 35 years as on the closing date for submission of the application form. Current SAI employees will get 2 years age relaxation in the post of masseur’s/masseuse.
SAI has decided to give Rs 35000 per month to a massage therapist with an annual increment up to 10% based on performance assessment.
- SAI invites applications from only those candidates who can fulfill the minimum qualification criteria and age criteria.
- After inviting applications, SAI will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their qualifications and work experience in the sports establishment
- After shortlisting the candidates, SAI will prepare a final merit list based on a written test of 100 marks in multiple choice format and the candidates will get 1 hour to attempt the test.
How to apply
To apply for this post, the candidate needs to send a duly filled application form along with some necessary documents to an email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a candidate send an application through any other mode, it will not be accepted and will get summarily rejected.
The documents sent by the candidate should be self-attested, scanned and uploaded in an order mentioned below, and all documents should be combined in a single PDF file.
Following are the documents which a candidate need to send via email:-
- Proof of date of birth:- The candidates can upload their class 10 mark sheet issued by central or state board indicating date of birth. If a candidate’s mark sheet doesn’t include date of birth then candidate can upload their school-leaving certificate indicating date of birth.
- Proof of identity:- For identity proof, Candidates can upload either Aadhar card, passport or voter ID.
- Category certificate(OBS/SC/ST/EWS) :- Candidates have to upload their caste certificate which should clearly indicate the candidate’s caste, the act/order under which the caste is recognized as OBS/SC/ST/EWS and the city from which the candidate belongs.
- 10th class mark sheet
- Additional qualification document:- Candidates also need to upload some additional qualification documents like course certificate of massage therapist from a renowned institute.
- Work experience document:- Candidates have to showcase the documents which can show their previous work experience. The documents should contain the name of the organization, signature of competent authority clearly stating their position of authority and the duties which they performed in the organization.
- Last pay drawn document:- Candidates have to show their monthly remuneration document of the organization where they previously worked. If the last pay drawn is more than the remuneration decided by the government then it will be matched accordingly.
All the applicants are recommended to keep their email ID active until the recruitment process is completed because any changes in email ID will not be entertained by the sports authority of India.
|Download Notification||Click Here|