State health society recently released the notification to fill the posts of Community Health Officers. The positions will be filled under the national health mission and will be contractual basis only. There are a total of 4050 posts that will be filled under this recruitment drive.
Start date of Application: 11th February 2022
End date of Application: 3rd March 2022
The minimum age criteria are 21 years and upper age criteria are given below:
General and EWS candidates: 42 years
BC/MBC: 45 years
UR- EWS Female- 45 years
SC/ST: 47 years
Divine Body Applicant: 10 years relaxation
UR/BC/MBC/EWS: 500 INR
SC/ST/Bihar residents/ Female/ Divine Body candidates: 250 INR
The fee is only accepted through online mode. No other mode of payment is accepted and the fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidate must have done B. Sc Nursing from the recognized organization/ General nurse/ Midwifery certification/ B./ Sc Nursing + Post Basic B. Sc nursing certificate course in community health.
- The candidate needs to have permanent registration from the Indian Nursing council.
- After joining the CHO candidate also need to produce the permanent registration from the Bihar nurse registration council, Patna.
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to go to the following website to fill out the application form: https://shsb27.azurewebsites.net
- Here candidates need to do registration first and do log in to fill out the form.
- The candidate also needs to upload a photograph and signature.
- After filling in the necessary details candidate need to pay the fee to successfully submit the application
25000 per month and incentive of up to 15000 per month based on the performance.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the B. Sc nursing and post basics. Shortlisted for the positions is not a selection. After counseling only the final selection will be made. For counseling, the candidate needs to bring all the necessary documents such as education certification, community certificate, valid ID proof, and all other relevant documents. No TA/DA will be offered to attend the counseling.
The candidate also needs to submit the bond of 150000 on the stamp paper before joining. In case the candidate fails to join the organization or leave before 18 months from joining. The candidate is liable to pay the amount of 150000 to the district health society Bihar. A surety bond can be downloaded from the link given: http://hrshs.bihar.gov.in/shs/vacancy/2022/Surety%20Bond-02-2022.pdf
|Last Date||3rd March 2022|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Latest Bihar Jobs||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|