TJSB Sahakari Bank released the notification for Trainee Officer. Interested candidates need to apply through the official website. Before applying for the positions candidate are advised to read all the instructions carefully.
TJSB Bank full form : Thane Janata Sahakari Bank
|Post||TJSB Bank Trainee officer Job|
|TJSB Bank Notification||https://www.tjsbbank.co.in/career|
Start Date: 24th September 2021
End Date: 3rd October 2021
Start of payment data: 24th September 2021
Call letter issue Date: One week before the examination
Candidates must complete graduated from the recognized university as of 1st September 2021
The candidate must be aged between 20 to 28 years.
Fee: 826 INR that can be paid online between 24th September to 3rd October.
Payment can be made with the help of Debit/Credit/ cards, Internet Banking IMPS, Mobile wallets, etc.
How to apply
- To apply for positions candidate, need to go to the official website
- Click on the click here button is given under recruitment of trainee officer
- Click on the registration and complete the application for registration
- All the information provided by the candidate must be true therefore the candidate must check the application before submitting it.
- After that candidate need to validate the details and save the application
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Preview the application and verify all the details
- Click on the payment button and submit the payment
- Click on submit button
The examination will contain 4 sections mentioned below:
- Reasoning: 50 questions- 50 Marks – 35 minutes will be given to complete the section
- English Language: 50 questions- 50 Marks – 30 minutes will be given to complete the section
- General Awareness: 50 questions- 50 Marks – 30 minutes will be given to complete the section
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 questions- 50 Marks – 30 minutes will be given to complete the section
Total 200 questions – 200 Marks- 120 Minutes
The test will come in English only
a ¼ marks deduction will happen to incase of a wrong answer.
The cut off will be based on the number scored in the examination
Locations for examination Center
The examination will be conducted on various locations Nashik, Nagpur, Pune, Kolhapur, Panjim, Surat, Ahmedabad, Indore, Vadodara, Bengaluru, Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane, Belgaum, Aurangabad
- Application submission
- Call latter
Minimum qualifying marks will be fixed and candidate those secure minimum marks will be called for the interview. Candidate those will not appear for the interview will not be considered for the selection. After the process, qualified candidates can download their call letter from TJSB Bank‟s website.
Salary – Pay Scale
Emoluments – 20000 p.m gross pay scale. Other benefits such as Gratuity as per Payment of Gratuity Act, provident fund contribution term insurance, and Mediclaim will be provided.