Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Block Educational Officer 2023 in the Directorate of Elementary Education. Interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility and submit their application through the official website www.trb.tn.gov.in
The person recruited for posts under Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Block Educational Officer 2023 will be given responsibility for handling teaching and duties related to teaching. Efficiency in their respective subject and computers is highly required for the post.
There are 33 Block Educational Officer 2023 posts available for this position.
The opening date for registration and submission of the application form for TRB Block Educational Officer 2023 has started on 06.06.2023 and the closing date for online application is on or before 05.07.2023
The required qualification for the post of TRB Block Educational Officer 2023 is as follows:
1. Candidate must have a relevant recognized degree from any university or its equivalent.
2. Candidate must also have B.Ed degree from any recognized university or equivalent.
In cases where the Special Rules prescribe a Diploma or a Degree or a Post Graduate Degree:
1. Candidate must have a diploma after completion of S.S.L.C. or Higher Secondary Course.
2. Candidate must have a degree obtained, after completion of S.S.L.C. and Higher Secondary Course.
Note: Fluency in Tamil language is mandatory.
For detailed information regarding qualification refer to the official notification pg.no.10.
The candidates who are interested in the post must not be above 40 years as of 01.07.2023. , the age limit prescribed above shall be increased by five years in respect of candidates belonging to Backward Classes, Backward Class Muslims, Most Backward Classes or Denotified Communities, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Destitute widows of all castes.
Candidates who have applied and are eligible for the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Recruitment 2023 Block Educational Officer will have to go under 3 steeps of selection i.e:
1. Compulsory Tamil Language Eligibility Test.
2. Written examination.
3. Certificate Verification
For detailed information regarding the division of paper refer to the official notification pg.no.18.
The selected candidate for the post of Block Educational Officer will be listed under the pay scale of Level 18 i.e. a minimum of Rs. 36900 to Rs.116600 per month.
Interested and eligible candidates need to pay application fees of Rs. 600/- via. the online mode only. Candidates belonging from SC /SCA/ST and differently-abled persons is Rs.300/-.
How to apply
- The candidate must visit the official website www.trb.tn.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage click on the registration link to apply for the vacancy.
- Start filling up the application form carefully and attach the relevant documents required in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must cross-check their application form thoroughly so that there is no mistake found. As after submission candidate cannot edit their application form.
- After the application is filled the candidate can pay the application fees through online mode.
- Candidates who have paid online can keep one copy of the application form with them for future use.
|Tamil Nadu Jobs
|TN Govt Jobs