Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge 2023. Interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility and submit their application through the official website www.tnpscexams.in
The person recruited for various posts under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 will be given responsibility for civil cases of minimal pecuniary stake. Also, he/she can take hearings of small criminal cases as well. Hence the major duty is to give proper and judicial decisions to the civil people.
There are 245 civil judge posts available for this position.
The opening date for registration and submission of the application form for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 has started on 01.06.2023 and the closing date for online application is on or before 30.06.2023 and the last date for correction of online application is 05.07.2023 12.01 AM to 07.07.2023 11.59 PM.
The required qualification for the post of TNPSC Civil Judge jobs 2023 for various disciplines is as follows:
- For Practicing Advocated/Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: Must have a minimum Degree in Law from any recognized university of India or equivalent qualification and got enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or the Bar Council of any other State of India.
- For Fresh Law Graduates: Must have a minimum law degree from a recognized university. Also must be eligible to enrol as an Advocate. Apart from this, the candidate must have obtained his or her law degree within 3 years.
For detailed information regarding qualification refer to the official notification pg.no.5.
The candidates who are interested in the post are as follows:
|For Practicing Advocated/Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors
|For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
|For Fresh Law Graduates
|(For all Categories)
|For Persons with Disabilities
|Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
Candidates who have applied and are eligible for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 for Civil Judge vacancies will have to appear 3 levels of selection process i.e:
- Preliminary Examination – This will be a 3-hour objective-type examination carrying a maximum of 100 marks. The candidates who qualify for the preliminary level will only be allowed to the other two levels.
- Main examination
- Viva-Voce Test
For detailed information regarding the division of paper refer to the official notification pg.no.13.
The salary range for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 27,700-770-33,090-920-40450-1080-44770.
Interested candidates need to pay application fees as per the category:
|Mode of Payment
|SC/SC ((Arunthathiyars) / ST
|Person with Benchmark Disabilty
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities
|3 Free Chances
|Backward Classes (Other than Muslim) / Backward Classes (Muslim)
|3 Free Chances
|2 Free Chances
How to apply
- The candidate must visit the official website www.tnpscexams.in.
- Then on the homepage click on the registration link to apply for the vacancy.
- Start filling up the application form carefully and attach the relevant documents required in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must cross-check their application form thoroughly so that there is no mistake found. If by any chance any information is filled incorrectly it can be rectified from 05.07.2023 12.01 AM to 07.07.2023 11.59 PM only.
- After the application is filled the candidate can pay the application fees through offline mode.
- Candidates who have paid online can keep one copy of the application form with them for future use.
|Tamil Nadu Jobs
|TN Govt Jobs