Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission, precisely termed as UKSSSC, is the Uttarakhand recruitment board that facilitates online recruitment of candidates. The board conducts online recruitment exams for different posts in Uttarakhand’s Sarkari Department. It is UKSSSC that holds the right to release advertisements, Group C and D vacancies, and recruit exams.
What is UKSSSC OTR and why is it important?
Here are some key points to remember:
- The OTR facility was initiated by the UKSSSC from June 2019 for every candidate that has proved to be a huge helping hand in terms of recruitment for nearly every post.
- The entire process is carried out online through One Time Registration process (OTR) in which the candidates need to provide details like personal details, professional details, educational details, and experience.
- Apart from all these, the candidates also have to provide their photo, signature, and thumb impression for completing their registration. Hence, if any candidate fills any form online under the section Group C recruitment, the entire form would be automatically displayed through OTR, which means the candidate will have to fill up only 20 to 30 percent of the application form.
- One Time Registration, or say OTR is henceforth an online registration process where the data of any candidate is filled up and saved to make the application filling process hassle-free.
- OTR reduces the chances of errors while filling up any recruitment form.
- Again, as OTR saves the signature and photograph of the candidate, the requirement of scanning and uploading while filling an application form gets eliminated.
- Lastly, the candidates would also be benefited financially as the cost of scanning signatures and photographs and filling forms would be eliminated.
The candidates willing to register themselves with UKSSSC OTR can fill the application forms and OTR by visiting the Common Service Centers or even the Public Service Centers authorized by the state. The Village Level Interpreter is also authorized for this job for the candidates who are not able to fill the application and OTR forms on their own. However, they would be charged Rs.60 and Rs.20 for OTR and application filling respectively. The candidates filling the forms through CSC would also enjoy the benefit of e-Wallet for depositing their examination fees.
The main objective of One time Registration by UKSSSC is to keep the data and information of the candidates safe. Hence, the candidate needs to mention his or her name, date of birth, and father’s name compulsory as per written in mark sheets and certificates in the OTR form. The candidate also needs to mention his or her separate email address and phone number which means one number and email can be used by only one candidate.
In case if the candidate doesn’t have his or her personal number or email, the candidate can use the number or email of the family member or and nearest person who can receive OTP, SMS, or any other important information or notification from the Commission. The candidates also have to use their latest photos while registering the first time.
The photo’s quality needs to be reasonable as it would be used in making the Admit Card online. The size of the photo or image needs to be between 30-50 KB, while the signature to be uploaded needs to be of size between 15-20 KB. No doubt, the one time registration is done only once, the candidates can still edit the details provided using the modify OTR link or facility for editing or adding information.
UKSSSC OTR Registration
It is compulsory for every candidate to carry out the OTR or One Time Registration process for submitting their applications for recruitment of Group C. Once the candidates are registered, they are liable to apply for any post as well as monitor their application status.
And for registering with UKSSSC, the candidates need to create their account using the official portal of UKSSSC. Here are the quick and easy steps to create an account on UKSSSC.
- Visit the official portal uksssconline.in
- Click on the tab “New User? Register Here” for the next page
- Fill in details like user name, mobile number, and email ID in the form
- Click on the tab “Generate OTP”
- Enter the OTP received on the mobile number or email ID
- Enter the Date of Birth and generate a login password
- Note down essential login credentials like the User name and Password
Once the candidate has successfully created a login ID to the website, he or she can now proceed towards completing their details or information. Here are the steps towards the next process.
- Click on the tab “Profile Creation”
- Fill the entire form by mentioning details for Personal Information, Address, Other information, Education Qualification, and Experience
- Upload the signature, left thumb impression, and photograph
Once all these details are filled up, the candidate needs to move towards online payment for completing the application process. The payment can be carried out through various online modes like Credit card, Debit Card, and Net banking. Once the payment is successful, the candidates can take a printout of both the application form and the payment receipt for future reference.
|OTR Registration Link||Click Here|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Download Admit Card||https://recruitment.uksssconline.in/auth/get-admit-card|
Henceforth, OTR facility has made it easier for candidates to look for suitable job posts online with hassle-free application process.