Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd has invited online applications for filling up 173 vacant Junior Engineer Trainee posts under the E&M cadre under UPPCL and DISCOMS TRANSCO. The candidates must generate a certificate from the institution head from where they have obtained their degree or from the renowned officer in UP declaring that the candidate can write and read in Hindi, to be particular, in Devanagari Script easily.
However, the certificate is not compulsory for the students who have cleared the High school examination or any other equivalent examination with Hindi as a subject. The students who have obtained a diploma, certificate, or degree in any Hindi examination from any state government recognized institute also don’t have to submit the certificate from the officer.
Online application starts from 12th November 2021
Last date of online application: 2nd December 2021
Tentative Date of Test – 2nd week of January 2022
The minimum age of the candidates willing to apply for the UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 as of 1st January 2021 is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years. The age relaxation in the upper age limit for the SC, OBC, ST, and the dependents of freedom fighters is 5 years, for Ex-servicemen and physically handicapped candidates are 15 years.
The candidates who want to apply for the vacancy online need to clear the following examinations.
- 3 years of Diploma course in Electrical Engineering through Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad of UP or any Diploma certificate from state government recognized university or college
- 3 years of Diploma course in Electrical engineering from All India Diploma Examination directed by AICTE
- Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering from any recognized Indian University
The candidate also needs to submit a certificate generated from the institution head from which he cleared the examination or from any officer of UP that he can write and read Devnagri Scripted Hindi easily.
How to Apply
Here are the steps the candidates need to follow for applying for the UPPCL JE Trainee Recruitment 2021 vacancies online.
- Visit the official website www.upenergy.in
- On the homepage of the website, click on the registration link for UPPCL JE Online registration
- The UPPCL JE Apply online section would appear
- For the new users, click on the tab Register and register yourself with the required information
- On completing the registration, the Registration ID and password would be received
- Using the Registration ID and password, log in to your account, and select the post you are willing to apply
- Fill the application form with the correct details
- Upload all the necessary documents and pay the application fees
- Click on the Submit tab
Make sure you take a printout of the application form and fees receipt for future reference.
As mentioned, the selection process for the UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 is carried out by a computer-based written examination and document verification. A written test will be conducted of 200 marks in total in January 2022. The questions would be taken from the Diploma Level engineering branch syllabus. The candidates must score a minimum of 30% marks for clearing the examination and getting eligible for the next process. The candidates who would be selected would be called for the document verification process. The final selection list would be declared by the Corporation based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the computer based test.
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|