The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited(UPRVUNL) has started the recruitment process for the post of Technician Grade-II. UPRVUNL was founded by the UP government in 1980 for the development of new thermal power projects in the state sector.
The duties for the Technician Grade-II post would be dealing with queries, input of information, documentation, answering telephone calls and use of information technology like word processing, spreadsheets, E-mail etc.
There are 190 posts available for this post.
The opening date for registration and submission of application form is 12th July 2022 and closing date for the same is 9th August 2022.
To be eligible for the post, a candidate should be at least class 10th passed and must have passed with a good score in math or science in high school.
- The minimum age of a candidate to apply for the post is 18 years
- The maximum age to apply is 40 years and not beyond that as on July 1, 2022.
The salary decided by the UPRVUNL for the post is ₹28000 per month but it may vary if a candidate has some previous work experience. The candidates will get the increment on the basis of their performance assessment.
The application fee for the candidate who belongs to an unreserved category is ₹1180 and the fees for the candidates of SC/ST category is ₹826.
The candidates are advised to make a decision wisely because once the payment is made, candidates will not get any refund from the government.
How to apply
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of UPRVUNL i.e. uprvunl.org.
- On the website, go to the career tab section.
- After going to that section, click on “click here to apply online for recruitment to the post of Technician Grade-II”.
- After that, the candidate needs to register and get started with the application process.
- Start filling up the form and upload all necessary documents. Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully because once the form is submitted then it can’t be edited or altered later.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
The candidates will be selected for the post by analyzing their performance through a computer based test(CBT). Candidates will confront objective type questions in the CBT exam. Candidates will get 3 hours to attempt the test.
The candidates who belong to SC/ST category are required to score at least 28% in the exam and the candidates of other categories are required to score at least 33% in the exam.
After shortlisting the candidates on the basis of CBT exam, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for their documents verification.
The computer based test(CBT) exam will be of 200 marks. The question paper will be divided into two parts:-
PART-I (150 marks)
All the candidates need to attempt 150 objective type questions in part-I of the question paper. All the questions will be asked from the syllabus of ITI.
PART-II (50 marks)
Candidates will get 50 objective type questions in part 2 of the question paper. The questions will be asked from subjects like general hindi, general knowledge and reasoning.
NOTE:- Candidates will get 1 mark for every right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|More Jobs||UP Govt Jobs|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Government Jobs|