Women and Child Development Corporation, Bihar recently released the notification for filling the positions of Counselors. There will be 213 vacancies under the same out of which 84 would be for the general candidates, 21 for EWS, 26-BC, 38-EBC, 35-SC, 3 ST, and BC (Women)-6.
Start Date of Application: 7th October 2021
End Date of Application: 29th October 2021
UR/EWS/BC/EBC/BC (Female): 40 years
SC/ST: 42 years
There will be no application fee
- Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in sociology and psychology.
- 2 years of work experience is mandatory
- Candidate with Degree in law will be preferred
How to Apply?
- To apply for the posts candidates need to visit the link: https://online.bih.nic.in/WDCCNS/Default.aspx
- For filling up the application candidate needs to register first.
- After registration candidate need to fill in the education qualification details, personal details, reference details, experience details, language proficiency, and other relevant details.
- Candidate also needs to upload the photo, signature, and finalize application before submitting.
- All the positions are only reserved for women.
15000 INR per month
Selection will be based on the interview. Candidates need to bring all the original documents at the time of the interview. All the documents will be verified first and returned to the candidate the same day. The selection will be for the period of 2 years out of which 3 months will be off probation. The final appointment will be based on committee’s decision.
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Login Link||Click Here|